Hampton Inn West Des Moines Lake Drive
$149
Residence Inn
$136
$126
Staybridge Suites West Des Moines(West Des Moines)(Great Value!)
$95
$130
Hilton Garden Inn West Des Moines(West Des Moines)(Great Value!)
$125
GardenInn.com
West Des Moines Marriott(West Des Moines)
$129
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites Des Moines West(West Des Moines)(Great Value!)
$87
$125
$116
Hampton.com
Courtyard Des Moines West/Jordan Creek(West Des Moines)(Great Value!)
$103
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdes moinesbusiness parkroad noiseroom was cleangreat place to staycomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againstaff was friendlyeasy accessking roomup to datefront desk staffthe breakfast areafirst floorvery nice hotelwafflesbusiness trip
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Stayed here with wife and 2 young children for a weekend Iowacation. Nice hotel, great staff, pleasant pool and good breakfast. However, believe it or not, the bed sheets were dirty??? It seemed like it was more like hair and colored lint carrying over from the dryer but wow, at a Hampton? The front desk clerk came up quickly with 2 bags of drinks and snacks, and of course clean linens, to smooth things over and that went a long way.

I would recommend.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
rhansenwdm, General Manager at Hampton Inn West Des Moines Lake Drive, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn West Des Moines for your recent visit to our area. Thank you also for taking the time to share your thoughts about your experience. We always take the feedback we receive as invaluable and utilize it as learning opportunities to make our hotel and our teams stronger.

I apologize for the condition in which you found your linens. We have clearly fallen short of our own high expectations in this case. I am happy to hear the situation was rectified quickly and appropriately.

I will use your feedback and take it back to the housekeeping team to ensure they are taking all necessary steps to prevent this from happening to other rooms/guests in the future.

We do hope to have you and your family as our guests again should your travels bring you back to the Des Moines area.

Thank you again for your comments and please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance, now or in the future.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Nice location and clean, queen beds were the size of full beds! The room was clean and up to date but the size of the queen beds were the size of full size beds, extremely difficult to accommodate a family. Everything else was above average, genuinely surprised how nice the service and how up to date the room was, the rooms close to the highway were very, very noise. They staff worked with a large group with ease.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank thegirlfromtheno
rhansenwdm, General Manager at Hampton Inn West Des Moines Lake Drive, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We sincerely welcome and appreciate any feedback we receive from our guests.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us as well as the service you received. The staff was excited and happy to hear your comments.

We do occasionally hear from our guests that they have heard some road noise from the interstate. My best recommendation for any guests who may be light sleepers would be to request a room on the north end of the property as any reported noise issues from that side of the hotel are extremely rare. Also, we do have full-sized double beds as opposed to queen beds at our property. I do hope that was not miscommunicated to you during your reservation process.

Thank you again for your comments. We hope to have you as our guest again if your travels bring you back to the Des Moines area. Please do not hesitate to contact me at 515-223-4700 or by email at rhansen@ncghotels.com if I can be of any additional assistance, now or in the future.

Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

I travel to West Des Moines for work several times a year; I swear by this hotel. It simply works - great staff clean rooms good breakfast at a good price. I wish all Hampton Inns were run like this one

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank ckb_nc

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback regarding your experiences with us. We genuinely appreciate any comments we receive from our guests.

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us as well as your previous stays. Thank you very much for your patronage and your loyalty.

Thank you again for your comments and for helping other travelers choose a place to stay. We look forward to having you as our guest again when you return to our area. Please do not hesitate to contact me at 515-223-4700 or by email at rhansen@ncghotels.com if I can ever be of any assistance to you.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Recently renovated Hampton Inn with new rooms and bathrooms very spacious. Very nice location in Des Moines. Great chocolate cookies and plenty of fresh hot coffee available. They could improve the breakfast options, but it was an overall great stay at this hotel. It has parking lot available as well as wifi included in the rate that it is a must nowadays.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
rhansenwdm, General Manager at Hampton Inn West Des Moines Lake Drive, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Thank you very much for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We love receiving feedback from our guests.

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us as well as the cookies and the coffee. We do try to rotate our breakfast menu periodically to help provide some variety and, I believe, that Hampton as a brand is looking into some new breakfast options as well.

Thank you again for your comments and for helping other travelers choose a place to stay. We lookf forward to having you as our guest again when or if your travels bring you back to our area. Please do not hesitate to contact me at 515-223-4700 or by email at rhansen@ncghotels.com if I can ever be of any assistance.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I was very pleased with the Hampton Inn. The rooms and the entire hotel was very clean and the staff very friendly. The breakfast was great and they rotated through different cereal choices and hot items which was great! Although the room was overlooking the interstate, they have an extra pane of glass in the window and you didn't hear any road noise. My only complaint was that although they kept the coffee stocked in the evening, they didn't keep hot water available and I would have liked to have been able to make tea. I will definitely be back at the West Des Moines Hampton!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jason C
rhansenwdm, General Manager at Hampton Inn West Des Moines Lake Drive, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent experience with us. We love to hear from our guests and always appreciate any feedback we receive.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us. I apologize for the lack of hot water to make tea with. I will be reviewing this with the staff during a meeting this week and going forward, you can expect to find a supply of hot water 24 hours a day. We do hope to see you again when or if your travels bring you back to the Des Moines area.