I was pleased that our room was right an exit door, so, that we were quickly in and out. That has never happened before and quite pleasing. Other nice touches was the quick access to shopping and eating. the room lacked the typical yucky hotel smell. The towels did not smell like bleach, either..the breakfast was very good with an expanded menu. Nice! But, the sitting arrangements were a bit oddish. The staff was nice and helpful. the movie channel was interrupted with intermittent static, so, we ended up going to a movie at 9:30 at night.. Our room was quiet, but, i did notice you could hear the guest in the room next to us. the hot tub was nice but a little hard to get in and out of for having no steps, which i thought was odd being a handicapped room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn® hotel in Des Moines-West is conveniently located in West Des Moines, off of I-80 in West Lakes Office Park. Our Des Moines hotel is near Jordan Creek Town Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Des Moines-West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Des Moines-West Hotel West Des Moines
- Hampton Inn West Des Moines
- West Des Moines Hampton Inn