I stay in lots of Hamptons and this one is very nice. The lobby was recently remodeled and it would appear so were the rooms. Everything was as nice as any Hampton I've stayed in. The heater in the room was very quiet (unlike my last Hampton) and I could not even hear when it cycled on and off during the night. The full hot breakfast was very good and there's a very nice shopping mall (Jordan Creek) just a mile or so south of the hotel with several restaurants including PF Changs, Cheesecake Factory and Bravo Cucina Italiana.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn® hotel in Des Moines-West is conveniently located in West Des Moines, off of I-80 in West Lakes Office Park. Our Des Moines hotel is near Jordan Creek Town Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotel.de, Reservation Counter, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Des Moines-West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Des Moines-West Hotel West Des Moines
- Hampton Inn West Des Moines
- West Des Moines Hampton Inn