“Lunch with colleagues”

Fuddruckers
Ranked #43 of 274 Restaurants in West Des Moines
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 15, 2014

In West Des Moines for a meeting to start at 1PM. We arrived about 12:10. Ordered, got food, and ate in time to make meeting. Nice selection, burgers and salad. Prepared as ordered, and delicious.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

I saw the flyer for this burger while in our local Fuddruckers. This is by far one of the best burgers I have ever had the pleasure of eating. Grilled onions, bbq sauce and blue cheese were the toppings offered. Juicy, fresh and amazing. There were no stale ingredients here. I also loved the steak fries but the burger was the star.

The restaurant was clean and staff was great. This location even offered the caffeine free diet cokes I prefer which is unusual. Even though you dress you own burger they had a friendly waitress who frequented our table just to make sure we didn't need anything.

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

I have never been here before. When my husband offered to take me I was happy to try it. The place has a nice atmosphere. You order first...then you get a buzzer that will light up when your food is ready. You get your own beverage... My husband and I both ordered a burger with mushrooms. I got Swiss cheese and he ordered American.

We found a place to set and waited. They have coke products including Pibb. You can also have fresh brewed ice tea.

When the buzzer went off we picked up our food...and the excitement began. You put your own condiments on your burger.

This is nice because you get to put as little or as much of the items on your burger...there is shredded lettuce or leaf lettuce, onions, pickles, tomatoes, and much more. We also had a waitress come to our table several times. Everyone made us feel welcome. We will be back very soon.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Food was hot and very good on our most recent visit. There were only about 5 other tables w/ customers when we were there. We ordered our food, grabbed our drinks, and sat down. About 3 minutes later the server came by and told us her name and said she would be taking care of us. We then grabbed our food when it was ready. We never spoke to the waitress again until we were leaving. Our party made 3 trips to refill drinks while we were there, which is fine, but wondering what she is getting paid for??? Actually, she was eating her dinner at another table. We finished our burgers and had leftovers so I went to the front counter to get some boxes. After we boxed our food up and stood up from table, waitress came over and asked if she could get anything for us. She appeared frustrated no tip was left. I am an above average tipper, but only when the person does something. Coming over and asking us if she can get us anything as we are leaving does not constitute a tip. That is the only negative thing about this place. Front counter staff was great. The guy that handed us the food was very friendly. We just had a poor waitress.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

If you are looking for a burger place near Jordan Creek, you can't go wrong at Fuddruckers. The food is hot, fresh and good. I love being able to put my own fixings on the burger too!