“good burger”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #44 of 277 Restaurants in West Des Moines
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 6, 2012

I will return even if they lost our order and our burgers took a long time to arrive. They were hot and good. Will try ONE last time.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

I have never had the chance to try another round of fries. Between a huge burger, that was awesome and an appetizer, i can barely put the whole meal down. Great place!

Reviewed March 25, 2012

As a Red Robin Red Royalty member, I was entitled to a FREE Birthday Burger... and I decided to choose the Red Robin in West Des Moines since I was on vacation in Des Moines. The bacon cheeseburger and steak fries were delicious! My server (Amber) was simply awesome!!!

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Visited Red Robin (6255 Mills Civic Pkwy, West Des Moines, IA) 3/24/2012 8:25 PM (Server: KATIE, Table 92/1)

Ordered salad and Burger / my girl friend ordered Fries and Burger
-- 15 minutes later food was delivered == No Silverware was given
-- asked for silverware, received nothing
-- 10 minutes later asked again
-- another 10 min later asked again
-- 5 min after was given 2 Warm Moist Forks (delivered unwrapped in hand smelling like trash).. looked like forks were pulled from dishwasher.

This was most HORRIBLE experience of the year.
Not to give silverware and have to beg for it are something amazingly absurd.

To top it off, Server (KATIE)
1) didnt ask if we liked everything;
2) didnt take care of refilling water;
3) didnt offer UNLIMITED fries (!!!),
4) when paid with credit card had to wait 10 minutes for server to give card back

RED ROBIN visit was absolutely horrible experience for us.
Will never go there again;
Horrible quality of food, horrible service and no clean silverware given - made the whole experience well HORRIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6  Thank Alex S
Reviewed March 24, 2012

My husband had the Bacon Cheeseburger with blue cheese and is still raving about it. I had the Blue Ribbon Burger. I didn't really read the description in the menu, I just wanted a burger with blue cheese on it and stopped reading when I saw that's what the Blue Ribbon Burger was. Turns out there's a "tangy steak sauce" on this burger (I read the description on the website after our meal). I would have called it "hot taco sauce". My mouth was on fire by the time I was done eating and I never really tasted anything other than the hot sauce. If you like blue cheese on your burger, order the bacon cheeseburger with blue cheese according to my husband, you won't be disappointed.