All reviews hot dogs free drinks nachos baked potato happy hour super target des moines an indoor outdoor pool great hotel donuts mixed drinks breakfast and dinner cocktail hour evening reception drink tickets free hot breakfast clean rooms
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2019

We were traveling through with kids and had a room on an upper floor. We checked in and the kids wanted to go to the pool since we had been in the car. It was a ZOO. A high school sports team of 10+ was crowded in the hot tub. One was smacking a towel with a tied end and splashing the walls. The pool was elbow to elbow. All seats where taken up. A group of adults had the majority of patio chairs on the outside portion, drinking and gathered in a group of 10+ (still don't know if these were parents to the kids inside or not). After 10 minutes, we told our kids we had to go and they were disappointed. We went out to one of the surrounding restaurants and the Hurts Donut (awesome btw). The hotel is surrounded by bars, restaurants, and stores. We got back and were all going to sleep, when a drunk couple started arguing in doorway of the room next to us. They then proceeded to argue in the room which could be heard through the wall for the next couple hours. In the end, we were disappointed. I wouldn't stay again. Love the location and surroundings, but between drunks and non-parented kids it is a free for all.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2019

First let me start off with how awesome Brett and Darci are. They go above and beyond to make sure you have a pleasant stay. I have traveled this nation for 32 years for business and you don't find many hotels where the staff treat you as good as they do here. My room was top notch. Plenty of room and a very comfortable bed. The food they have for breakfast and dinner is outstanding with several items to choose from. In a nut shell I am beyond pleased with my stay and would recommend this hotel. I will be returning in the future.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 27, 2019

This was a reunion to remember. The Drury Inn services and staff were excellent. The kids had a great time in the pool. Food offerings were varied and tasty. So were the beverages. Our room was very clean and quiet. We would recommend the Drury Inn for future gatherings.

Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

You can't beat a Drury Inn. Rooms are nice. Pool is nice. You get free food and 3 free alcoholic drinks from 530pm to 7pm.thw breakfast is one of the be t you can get. This location was very clean and the staff were very friendly! Highly recommend!

Reviewed April 25, 2019

I have to say, I think Drury Inn has found the secret sauce for a great place to stay while on the road. I think the owners use the “self” test for the food they serve and the service they provide. In other words, they have to like it or they won’t serve it up. Where else can you stay in a very clean motel with great staff and service. But here’s the secret sauce, the price includes free dinner and several drinks and free hot breakfast, and the food really does taste good! It’s not fancy or high end food, but it tastes good and you can have as much as you want. The menu changes but typical dinner options we’ve seen are baked potatoes with extra fixings, tacos, hot dogs, chicken strips, salad, a soup or two, chips and cheese, etc. along with 3 drink tickets for beer, wine, & mixed drinks. A typical breakfast includes biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, sausage patties, diced potatoes, waffles, yogurt, toast, juice, coffee, etc. I’ve eaten at other motels where the food was pretty marginal. But at Drury Inn it all tastes very good and the staff is very attentive to make sure everything is getting refilled, answer questions, or provide any other assistance requested. Check it out if you haven’t stayed here before. I think they do a great job and if you do the math on buying meals out, you’re saving money by staying at Drury Inn. We love this place!! Paul & Kris

Date of stay: April 2019