We stayed here during state basketball weekend, lots of people(lots of teenagers). The hotel was very clean and quiet. We were checked in immediately.
We didn't use the free drinks and food at 5:30 but thought that was a great bonus. We did get free pop and popcorn, kids liked that. The pool was crowded, small but nice and the kids liked being able to swim to the outside of the pool.
We had an adjoining room with friends and had our 11 month old sleeping in our room and the rest of us(4 adults and 6 kids) in the other. I could not hear a thing when I would go to check on the baby. So nice to not have paper thin walls.
Beds were nice and comfortable. Room was very clean and modern. This will be my first choice the next time we are in Des Moines.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites West Des Moines is located off I-35 near West Glen Town Center, which has a variety of shops, restaurants, and entertainment. The hotel serves free hot breakfast as well as free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback® - and many more free extras! The hotel is 15 minutes from downtown Des Moines, the Iowa State Capitol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites West Des Moines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites West Des Moines
- Drury Inn & Suites West Des Moines Hotel West Des Moines
- West Des Moines Drury