We have previously stayed in Drury Inn's and knew what tpo expect. A clean comfortable room. What we were most surprised by was the Kick back evening snacks, meal and drinks. The food was very good the one evening we were there. August 23, 2012. We had a veggie tray, brocoli cheddar soup, salad, hot dogs, chicken nuggets and strips, along with macaroni and cheese. It was all hot and we each were able to have 3 cocktails or soft drinks. Staff was friendly and helpful and we will stay here again if we are in Des Moines, Iowa area. The hot breakfast was again served hot, french toast, sauage, biscuits and gravy, eggs , juices and cold cereal. Our oversized king room had a separate bedroom and 2 chairs with ottoman and 2 TV. Price was 125.00 + tax...very good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites West Des Moines is located off I-35 near West Glen Town Center, which has a variety of shops, restaurants, and entertainment. The hotel serves free hot breakfast as well as free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback® - and many more free extras! The hotel is 15 minutes from downtown Des Moines, the Iowa State Capitol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites West Des Moines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites West Des Moines
- Drury Inn & Suites West Des Moines Hotel West Des Moines
- West Des Moines Drury