“Tenderloin!”

Cuisines: American
Chicago, Illinois
“Tenderloin!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I like to eat here when on travel for work. Always get the tenderloin and always love it. Best tenderloin around. Took some ice cream back to my hotel room also. yummy. inexpensive and freshly made sandwiches!

Visited March 2013

Omaha, Nebraska
“Poor Service”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We love Culvers...We go to Culvers all the time and usually have no problems. But this Culvers served me a very burnt (black toast) patty melt. I found it funny just the one side was burnt and it was served to me with the unburned side up, like I wouldnt notice! I am usually pretty forgiving, but then they forgot to cook me a new one. Once i finally received the new one it was still a little overcooked and I had to ask for pickles again even though i reminded them. Thought they would offer me a free ice cream or a coupon for a free sandwhich, but nothing. oh well.

Visited April 2013
Lamoni, Iowa
“Pretty good for a burger joint”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Was impressed with the menu items. Of course it is fast food, but the quality for fast food is pretty good. They have the crinkle cut fries which are my favorite.

Visited September 2012
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Good food”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

While traveling in Des Moines, Iowa I stopped at Culver's. Good food. Enjoyed the concrete mixors and cheddar nuggets. Always good food.

Visited September 2012
Roanoke, Virginia, United States
“Stopped off the interstate”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Great burger and fries. Service is quick and they bring the food to your table. Clean spacious and airy dining area. Staff is super friendly. They have their own brand of root beer that is the bomb. Ice cream desserts are big and delicious. You can get ice cream or frozen yogurt. They also do plate lunches like chicken and mash potatoes. Great fast food stop with a myriad of choices while in a hurry.

• Visited September 2012