“Stay away on major sports or ufc nights, otherwise great!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar
Ranked #119 of 259 Restaurants in West Des Moines
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Des Moines
“Stay away on major sports or ufc nights, otherwise great!”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

We eat here once a week, its my sons favorite restaurant and I love their wings so that doesn't hurt. Lots of variety of wings and sauces, a robust kids menu, and good sandwiches. Avoid the ribs, they aren't cooked right, and the super hot sauce tastes too much like raw pepper, but I like hot food and the mango habanero and Asian zing always hit the right notes for me.

For kids they have a magician on Wednesday nights, and u can rent a playportt video game system for just the cost of the games ($5 usually lasts us the meal)

One other caveat, this place is a good value so long as you avoid the drink menu, we enjoy drinks but usually doubles the bill

West Des Moines, Iowa
“Average at best, Chain bar and grill”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

I went here with a group. I tried 6 different flavors of wings and none of them were my cup of tea. For hot wings my favorites are Friday's. The atmo here was raucus, there server had way too many tables, the fries were average and the prices were too high all things considered. If you're into sports and overpriced food/drinks then maybe this place would appeal to you. I will not be back.

Visited January 2011