“Cheesecake to die for!”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The atmosphere is typically quiet and up scale. They have a large menu and a good variety of entrees. Was disappointed with the shrimp scampi. Instead of the typical garlic butter sauce we are used to it was a creamy white sauce with different spices. The cheesecake on the other hand is to die for. Have only tried a few, but it is the best. I recommend the Godiva Chocolate cheesecake. It is made for chocolate lovers!!!

Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Nice atmosphere, friendly, knowledgeable waitress, and all six of us loved our entrees and drinks! Especially a new drink called the Firefly, I think!
Restaurant was packed, but we didn't notice- good job with the design and music.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

It seems no matter what city you are in the Cheesecake Factory will not disappoint - the staff is always friendly and the food is consistently good! The menu has something for everyone! Great place for lunch - offering smaller options of the dinner plates and a wonderful price.

The Skinnylicious Menu is AMAZING!!! It is all I ever oder from anymore - delicious, healthy options!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

My memories of The Cheesecake factory are mostly from Chevy Chase, Omaha, and Kansas City. This location had the typical decor and usual menu. I thought the seared tuna looked good. It came out not seared at all, fishy tasting, and mushy, not firm. The endive, arugula, walnut, and blue cheese salad along with the bread was great as usual. The server did not charge for the fish, but for the wait time and expectation of better fare, this experience will not make me want to go to a Cheesecake Factory again.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

We visited the Cheesecake Factory for a late lunch just this weekend. The food is always great, and this visit we had exceptional service. After waiting just a short time for a table, the hostess brought my smallest child a plate with bread and cut up bananas on it. I thought it was extremely helpful that she recognized that a small child might not be able to wait for their food to arrive and brought him snacks. I appreciate the staff at this restaurant and the care they give their customers!