“Out door dining”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Good was great, service was great. Out door patio has a great view of Jordon Creek Park. Patio had heaters. It was a bit cool the night we were there, so the heaters kept us nice and toasty.

There are newer reviews for P.F. Chang's

Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

I just tried to have dinner at the bar. After a prompt greeting followed by a menu tossed on the bar, the bartender proceeded to show me her back for 10 mins while she did who-knows-what on the register. I think she was inputting orders or printing out checks for folks in the restaurant. Anyway, it wasn't busy, so all that time without so much as a glass of water was inexcusable.

Without her even noticing, I wandered across the street to Cheescake factory where a drink arrived within a minute of my walking in.

There are too many options around here for PF Chang to offer that kind of non-service.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

We arrived on the afternoon of Mother's Day. The place was still quite busy. It was my first time back since I realized I can't have soy in addition to gluten. I have been with people before at a different PF Chang's where the chef came to the table and helped, but I didn't expect that on a busy day. The waitress was able to print out a menu for me that is for both allergies. However, the printout seemed pointless since there is only ONE entree that is both SF and GF. That said, it was a REALLY good entree. Lemon chicken.

Waitress was very good with friend and her child and made us all feel comfortable.

Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Food was good service was great. Lots of left overs. Place was very busy and loud but still a good time.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Excellent service with great food.
We ordered just a large soup to share, and several dishes to share as well. The beef, shrimp and vegetable dish we had was extremely good. Our waiter was attentive and prompt.
We had a great dinner, for sure we will come back.