All reviews hard as a rock major highway room was clean biscuits gravy road noise staff was friendly king bed nice stay
Selected filters
Reviewed May 15, 2019

We had the misfortune of being assigned to a flea infested room, Desk staff do not have equal English speaking skill so it wasn’t til morning that the problem was understood and the room was taken off inventory. We did not continue our stay at Days Inn. Conversation with the manager revealed someone who does not understand health and safety responsibility and process and procedure needed to assure a quality stay. We stayed at the hotel many times years ago but we will not go back again.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 9, 2019

I don't know that I have ever had a more helpful staff member at a motel than Jasmine. My reservation needed changing and she changed it immediately and was so gracious about it. Also, since I cannot lift my luggage, she came and helped me. I tried to tip her, but she said that her mother did not raise her like that. She said it was part of her job to help in any way that she could. She is to be commended.

There was a musty odor in the room, but the air conditioner did help some with that. Breakfast was fine.

Room tip: The handicapped room only has one bed. Jasmine moved us to a room that had a side entrance that did not have stairs with two beds.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

The hotel was very run down, not very clean, had ants crawling on the counter by the microwave when I popped popcorn the evening of the stay. We didn’t even attempt to eat breakfast in the morning. Specifically got a hotel with a pool but that wasn’t very clean either. I thought the price was really expensive due to the conditions of the place. Very disappointing.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2019

We recently were driving through Des Moines and just needed a place to sleep. The price was right so I booked it and boy am I sorry! The hotel is not kept up at all, smelled like mildew, stains on the blanket, and generally not clean. The hotel has obviously had some flooding issues as the bottom of the door was falling apart. To top it all off the "free breakfast" was a joke! They were serving scrambled eggs, white bread, mini muffins and Fruit Loops! That's it! They didn't even have covers for the coffee cups we took "to go." I wish I would have taken the time to read the reviews first.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 16, 2019

Average stay. Beds were a bit hard. Breakfast was okay. Dark, orange hallways could use an update. It was convenient and easy to find right off the Interstate. Would probably stay again - would like to check out the pool another time.

Date of stay: March 2019