Our room had a separate living area, which was nice, and the kitchen would be great for an extended stay. However, the mattress on our bed sagged markedly and the bulb was burned out in one of the bedside lamps. Bathroom was rather small and minimal amenities. TV was old and small. Breakfast is a nice inclusion, but the oatmeal was runny and the only fruit was thawed/frozen with a mushy texture and sour taste. Not bad, but not impressive for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NEW Des Moines West Residence Inn by Marriott at Jordan Creek Town Center offers all that the business, leisure, and those relocating are seeking. Located minutes away from the headquarters of Wells Fargo, the downtown financial district, and Des Moines International Airport. Our visitors have access to many local attractions including the Iowa Events Center/Wells Fargo Arena, Science and Botanical Center, and Des Moines Civic Center to name a few. Here you will also find shopping, lakeside restaurants, running trails, and an outdoor amphitheater for enjoying concerts and other activities all within walking distance. As the leader in extended stay lodging, our homelike surroundings invite you to relax, and our community atmosphere will make you feel welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Des Moines West at Jordan Creek Town Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Des Moines West Hotel West Des Moines
- Residence Inn West Des Moines
- West Des Moines Residence Inn