“Great service”

Dining options: Reservations
New Virginia, Iowa
“Great service”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Staff is always trying to please. Everytime we eat there the food is always great and the portions are more than enough. Great times and great food.

Ankeny, Iowa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great remodel!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The new dining area is gorgeous, it feels more upscale than it used to. Food is great, as usual. Way to go, Red Lobster!

Visited September 2013
Key West, Florida
“What a GREAT Night!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

THANK YOU so much to our server Kerry, you were AMAZING!!! so personable and kind!!! And a big thank you to Chris the manager, you made our night! thank you for the shrimp and pasta..SO GOOD! you two made my evening out with my son (here from Daytona , FL visiting) I will definitely be back next time I am in town!!!!

• Visited September 2013
West Des Moines, Iowa, United States
“Wonderful Grilled Garlic Shrimp”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My two friends and I ate at Red Lobster, and I really enjoyed my meal. They had a special for $14.99 that provided Soup and Salad, several Entrees to choose from, and choice of three Desserts. I wasn't expecting a quality meal with that kind of value, but was pleasantly surprised. My companions and I all took home leftovers, and I could not believe they provided two skewers of Grilled Shrimp with this meal. It tasted great, although I expected a little stronger garlic flavor. We were pleased with the choice of Red Lobster, and I would definitely return for this special deal.

“Impressed!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We stopped by this restaurant while in Des Moines on 8-20-13. We’ve ate at a few Red Lobsters (never this one), and after the last couple of times I swore I would not go back. I’ll eat at this one any day of the week.

Food was full of flavor; staff was very friendly, and very prompt to check on us. We arrived after the lunch crowd and we had very little wait for our meals. Excellent restaurant and the next time my wife wants seafood we will head to the Red Lobster in Des Moines!

1 Thank iowaguntrader