“upscale chain” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano

Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“upscale chain”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

I ate here twice while on a business trip. the first evening was outstanding, the second was very good, simply due to different wait staff and my menu selections. I have eaten at a few of these restaurants on my travels and they are consistently a safe bet.

Visited February 2014

Plymouth, Minnesota, USA
“Great place to celebrate a birthday!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We went to this restaurant to celebrate my mom's birthday. The server went out of his way to make her feel special. She ordered key lime pie for dessert and it came out on a platter with a lit candle and the words "Happy Birthday" written in chocolate on the platter!

Visited February 2014
Dallas Center, Iowa
“Fantastic food, incredible service - Must eat there!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

My wife, daughter and I ate at Biaggi's in West Des Moine on Saturday evening. The service was among the best I've ever seen. Our waiter made suggestions that were spot on and delicious. I had the Ziti Al Forno, which he suggested. My wife had the lasagna and my daughter the Alfredo. The portions are huge, and we don't eat much anyway, but I was amazed at how delicious everything was. Everyone raved about the food, and I'm my family got tired of hearing me talking it about afterwards. Terrific food and service at a great price. Plus, incredible ambiance!

• Visited January 2014
Kimberling City, Missouri
“Great Italian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

This is one of my favorite places to eat in Des Moines. We try to eat here anytime we are in the area. Prices are reasonable, service is always great and the food can't be beat. They have a large enough menu to satisfy most anyone. Have eaten here many times and never had a complaint.

• Visited November 2013
Urbandale, Iowa
“Best meal in a long time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Ordered the salmon with shrimp from the special menu. It was the best meal I have had at a restaurant in years. The salmon filet was large and perfectly prepared, as were the shrimp. The veggies and potatoes were also perfect. Service was very good. My wife had the chicken parm. It was very good, as usual, but the portion size was smaller than we had been accustomed to.

Visited January 2014