“Feeding the Masses”

Add it.
Noodle Zoo
Ranked #75 of 274 Restaurants in West Des Moines
Reviewed April 26, 2014

To be honest, we arrived as a group of 16 after doing the capitol tour. We had no reservations and gave no warning. The staff rose to the occasion with grace and charm. They immediately set out to move tables and chairs to fit us all together, smiling at all times. I think I would have shown some impatience, if only slightly, if it had been me.

You go to the counter to order and pay for your meal. What was really a shocker was that the food appeared within 10 minutes of sitting down at the table. It was incredibly fast.

My spouse and I both had the Szechuan Salad with chicken. The vegetables were fresh, the chicken delicious and the serving was abundant. Many of our guests could not finish their portions, but nary a one of us had a negative word about the food.

If I lived close to this restaurant, it would be one of my go-to places for sure. Unfortunately for this situation, I live in Hungary. Too far to commute for a good meal. However, if I ever get back to Des Moines, this place is on my to-do list for sure.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Not your hamburger and fries place! Signature salads, sandwiches, and entrees. Fine wines and unique decor! A great place to gather with friends!

Reviewed January 5, 2012

We live near this restaurant, and have been here many times. It is a place where you order your food at the counter and they bring it out to you. The service is good. The food is good, with a different flair that you would see everywhere else. The menu is not huge, maybe 15-20 items, but everything we have had there is very good. The dining are is not very big, so one sometimes has to wait for a table but it the wait is usually just a few minutes. My only complaint is that when ordering takeou, you have to stand in the same line as those waiting to order and eat in the restaurant. Sometimes that is annoying because I just want to grab my food and be on my way. But all in all, it has great food and we will continue to come back!

1  Thank murdog