“French food, full of flavor and atmosphere too”
Review of Mimi's Cafe - CLOSED

Mimi's Cafe
Cuisines: French
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Dinner here was a welcome surprise. The new menu definitely highlights the French influence. The service was gracious without feeling overwhelming. Check this out for a comfy, quiet experience with excellent food. We will definitely do this again.

1  Thank manda99

Reviewed July 7, 2013

For those mornings when you slept in late and are feeling decadent, this is "that place"! Breakfasts was an opulent or as modest as you may choose and everything was wonderful!

1  Thank vagabond116
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Had a reasonably priced and super good breakfast. Apple Strudel Muffin - delish! What impressed us the most? Our waiter, Jeremy! Very friendly and quick to come back to check on us. Would go back for the service alone!

1  Thank chris07141960
Reviewed June 7, 2013

This was my 2nd visit here and I wasn't disappointed! I ordered the chicken cordon bleu and it was amazing! I also got the french onion soup and it was great! The prices aren't too bad for what you pay for. We got a bread basket with garlic bread before the meal that was great to snack on while waiting for our food! I will definitely return again! Oh, and the molten chocolate cake is to die for!

1  Thank kapmom44
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This wasn't my first visit to Mimi's Cafe, and it won't be my last! I'm currently on weight watchers, and with my mobile app in hand, I asked to see the nutrition information for the menu. I was able to find that I could have the Five Alarm Santa Fe Omelette with egg-whites and stay within my pre-set boundaries.

The servers were great, and so was the food! I look forward to returning for more great breakfasts with Mimi's Cafe!

1  Thank Scott D