All reviews choice hotels breakfast and friendly staff ideal location choice privileges lots of pillows great place to stay comfortable bed popcorn machine hot breakfast awesome stay parking lot is restaurant choices large tv nice hot tub quiet hotel des moines good nights sleep
Selected filters
Reviewed June 3, 2019

Amazing staff, immaculate, comfortable rooms and the best breakfast buffet ever! We've stayed here every summer since they opened and look forward to our next stay. A little oasis in the middle of Iowa.

Review collected in partnership with Choice Hotels
gmia225, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites West Des Moines Near Jordan Creek, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2019

Sherpa-
Thank you for the amazing review! I love your comparison of a "little oasis in the middle of Iowa"..I smiled when I read that! Thank you for being one of our fabulous returning guests. We truly enjoy being of service to you and your family. Have a great Summer.

See you soon? Hope so!

Reviewed May 31, 2019

The employees are very kind and helpful. The breakfast choices were good. My daughter and I spent three nights here and we enjoyed our stay. The only complaint I would have was that the elevator floor seemed to have the same dirty spots the whole time which makes you wonder about the cleaning. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2019
gmia225, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites West Des Moines Near Jordan Creek, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2019

kpayton583,
Thank you for taking time to review us here at the Sleep Inn and Suites of West Des Moines. I am very happy to read that the team/staff here treated you well. Thank you for bringing to my attention the situation with the elevator floor. We have a cleaning list for the /teamstaff to follow, not sure how the floor was missed, but will make sure our cleaning team takes a look at that daily.
Thank you again for the kind words..

Reviewed May 27, 2019

Excellent new hotel; great breakfast, clean, modern, choice of pillows. The service was friendly and the area had multiple choices for restaurants. Would highly recommend this hotel when traveling with a pet or not.

Traveler with Pet,

Thank you for this amazing review. I enjoy reading great reviews especially when they say "excellent" and "great" but most of all thank you so much for commenting on that you would highly recommend us. I see you travel with a pet..Did you have your furry family member with you too -we are pet friendly! Have a great summer. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 21, 2019

this hotel was bad, never stay there... but I would be lying. I got in really late, like 2 am, and the late night clerk was cheerful and helpful (at 2 am?!). She was the BEST. And very helpful. The room was clean, the bed was heavenly, and quiet. And breakfast was at 5 am, not 7 am since they have so many construction people. Clearly they know their customers, and do their best to serve them well. So this will be my "GO TO" stop in Des Moines, but please leave just one room for me when I roll in at 2 am...., or better yet I'll put you in my contacts. Reservations, please....

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Sleep Inn W, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites West Des Moines Near Jordan Creek, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2019

I love reading your review! It really caught my attention that is for sure. I do have some great night audit gals. They are very special and yes even at 2:00 am. I will share your comments with them. Most of all, thank you for saying that we are your "GO TO" stop. Thank you!

Reviewed May 20, 2019

I have stayed at this hotel in the past and will continue to do so in the future. The staff and facilities are OUTSTANDING, and I would DEFINITELY recommend this as a choice of places to stay to anyone.

GoPlaces,
Thank you for the wonderful review. I love that you put outstanding in all caps! Thank you -it made me smile when I saw that. I am so excited to hear that you would definitely stay with us again--in all caps too!

THANK YOU!