Americas Best Value Inn- Webster City
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$72
$104
All reviewswaffleshwymoteltvcleanlinesslobby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 5, 2008

I stayed here for two nights in late October '08 and I can't say enough good things about my experience here. The rooms were clean and quiet., the staff not only proffesional and gracious, but they strive to please their customers to go above and beyond to exceed your needs and the "extras," like the continental breakfast went beyond my expectations for a motel at this price-point. . Next time I go to Webster City, this is where I will stay.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank travelerMadisonWI
Reviewed October 19, 2008

I booked this hotel on the Internet when we decided to go see family in Webster City. Their prices were more than reasonable - they were almost cheap which put a little fear in my heart initially. I thought they were so low and given the fact they were not a franchise or brand, they could not be good. I was wrong. When we arrived, we were greeted by a friendly face I later learned was one of the new owners. The room was pretty clean and had recently been painted. The amenities were great for what we needed. They had a good continental breakfast in the morning (including waffle!) . The bathrooms are small, but adequate and they even keep some complimentary items at the front desk if you forgot something. Working in the hotel industry myself in the Southeast US, I was interested in finding out more about who was running the hotel. I was able to meet and talk with the owners, a lovely couple who had owned the place for only a month, and it was obvious they were excited. They had already made improvements and were getting ready for more. It will be a long process, but worth it for them I think. If you are in the Webster City area, stay with the Executive Inn. We enjoyed it.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mediabear
Reviewed September 26, 2008

I've been to this hotel couple of times in the past but this time I was even more impressed. Apparently the management has changed and so did the hotel. Very friendly atmosphere with smiling people willing to help. You don't find this type of service everywhere.
The rooms were clean, beds comfortable and the rates have stayed competitive as ever. Plus you get a great continental breakfast in the morning which was nice since I usually don't like to go out and drive just for the meal.

Hotel is in town as opposed to other chain hotels that are next to the highway. This is convenient as you can walk to the "downtown" area and many local businesses.

I will surely be back.
Thank you again.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank Marcin C
Reviewed July 3, 2007

We have stayed at every Hotel in Webster City and this is our favorite. Is in town insted of on the Hwy. You can easily get food and other needed items nearby.
Very friendly and service is outstanding. It is very comfortable. The building is older but well kept up. We have enjoyed every stay and would reccomend it.

Stayed: April 2007
A TripAdvisor Member
Omaha, NE
Reviewed March 5, 2003

I thought the hotel was a great place with a warm friendly staff. Don't travel to Webster City that often, but I've stayed here everytime and I've never been disappointed. The indoor pool and breakfast is nice and the jacuzzi rooms are priced right.

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member