“What's wrong with this MCDonalds”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #13 of 16 Restaurants in Webster City
Cuisines: American
Webster City, Iowa, United States
“What's wrong with this MCDonalds”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Grandkids are here and wanted McDonalds. What a mistake! Brady wanted a salad. Old soggy brown lettuce. Date on bottom when I was throwing it out was two days passed Use before 7-31, this was 8-3. Fries were cold & hard. Sandwiches were not hot either. They had went in to make sure they got what they ordered. Kids say they mess up a lot. We have stopped at other McDonalds in other towns & not had such bad food. This was at 6:30 on a Saturday night!! This Grandma is not happy. This food is not cheap either!!!!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Carol K

Webster City, Iowa
“Who knows what you will get”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

The service is always good, but the food you never know. Fries are cold, or over cooked, or under cooked. You never know if the bun will be fresh or not. You may get sause on a sandwhich or you may not. Always a hit or miss, but the only fast food in town.

Visited January 2013
Milford, Iowa
“pleasant surprise”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Agter a long day on the road, I was on highway 20 at Webster City about 5 and spotted a McDonalds just off the road. I get nearer and saw a long line in the drive-up. I had not eaten all day so was bummed. However, as I got nearer, the line was moving well. I pulled in and was the third car from the order box. When I placed my order, the girl was very pleasant, understandable and quick. I paid quickly and when I got to the window for my food, it was ready. NO WAITING ! Everyone was pleasant and on top of things. They were very busy inside and out and it was 5:09 p.m. This all made my day. Not all McDonalds are this good especially when very busy. I appreciate that they are. I will be there again.

• Visited January 2013