“pleasant surprise”

McDonald's
Ranked #14 of 16 Restaurants in Webster City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Agter a long day on the road, I was on highway 20 at Webster City about 5 and spotted a McDonalds just off the road. I get nearer and saw a long line in the drive-up. I had not eaten all day so was bummed. However, as I got nearer, the line was moving well. I pulled in and was the third car from the order box. When I placed my order, the girl was very pleasant, understandable and quick. I paid quickly and when I got to the window for my food, it was ready. NO WAITING ! Everyone was pleasant and on top of things. They were very busy inside and out and it was 5:09 p.m. This all made my day. Not all McDonalds are this good especially when very busy. I appreciate that they are. I will be there again.

1  Thank sharon m