“Thank you for allowing pets”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Webster City
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Webster City
Minneapolis
“Thank you for allowing pets”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Great big grassy areas for the dogs to frisbee nestled in between corn fields. Thank you for providing a clean up station for the dogs. Would highly recommend others traveling with their pets to stay. Thank you for being pet friendly.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

WebsterCityAmericInn, Owner at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Webster City, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
I am so glad that you, and your dog, enjoyed your stay with us. We understand that a trip is always better when you can bring your best friend along for the ride, even if they have four legs. I hope we get the chance to have you stay again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Anoka
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Hotel was very clean and "new" feeling. Every staff member I encounterd was friendly and accomodating. My sister and I arrived late at night and the front desk girl made it possible for us to have rooms next to each other.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

WebsterCityAmericInn, Owner at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Webster City, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
I am beyond pleased to see that we were able to accommodate you and your sister. We all work hard to make sure that each of our guests is comfortable and enjoys their stay. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience.
Blaine, Minnesota
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I don't usually care to write reviews, but I was excited to share my experience here. The staff was so friendly and helpful in when we needed a few things. We were staying here for a family reunion. I booked with Expedia, and the front desk gal moved my room for me so I could be closer to other family members rooms. I didn't even have to ask! She was so nice! Also, The continental breakfast was awesome! They kept everything well stocked, everything was fresh and delicious, and a good assortment of creamers and flavorings for coffee. And they kept the tables cleared and wiped off. It was great! Very clean hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We pride ourselves on our customer service and each of our staff is happy to do anything they can to make sure that each guest feels at home while they are staying with us. I am thrilled to see that we were able to do that for you. I hope that you enjoyed your time with your family, and if you ever find yourself in the area again we'd love to have you back.
Walworth
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is definitely THE place to stay in Webster City. The staff, the cleanliness, the breakfast, the ease of entry, all are exceptional. We needed a handicap accessible room and it was great. Webster City is fortunate to have the AmericInn.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

WebsterCityAmericInn, Owner at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Webster City, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words. We all work hard to make sure that all aspects of our guests' stay are exceptional, I am quite pleased to see that we are meeting that goal. We look forward to seeing you the next time you find yourself in Webster City.
Fairfield
Reviewed April 11, 2014

We stayed at the Americinn because of my Dad's funeral. The staff was extremely kind and helped my family spend time together afterward. They were very helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. Very good value.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

I am very glad that we were able to make you feel comfortable during such a difficult time. We hope that we will see you again under happier circumstances.
Denton, Texas
Reviewed March 25, 2014

There are three motels in Webster City. We've stayed in all of them. The AmericInn is by far the best. It has a great pool area with very liberal hours. The front desk is friendly and helpful. Our room was clean. My only complaint was the bed was too firm. That is a personal preference, but I would have preferred a pillow top. One afternoon there were three birthday parties using the pool and breakfast area. I would request a room away from the pool. The breakfast was OK--nothing special, but plenty of selection. Late afternoon cookies was a nice touch. A car is necessary for restaurants and groceries. Despite the hard bed, this will be our choice from now on when we come to visit family.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

WebsterCityAmericInn, Owner at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Webster City, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about your stay, I am pleased to see that it was a pleasant one. Our fresh baked cookies are a favorite of many of our guests; I'm glad to see you enjoyed them too. We look forward to having you again the next time you travel to Webster City.
Duluth, Minnesota
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Had business in Ft. Dodge, but found the Americinn in Webster City to be a bit more reasonable compared to its equivalents in Ft. Dodge. Would have been tempted to use the pool/hot tub, but the playoffs were on so I opted for that instead. Clean, comfortable rooms; friendly staff; better than usual conti breakfast.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

WebsterCityAmericInn, Owner at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Webster City, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
I'm happy to see that you enjoyed your stay. I hope that you stay with us again the next time your business brings you to the area, so that you will get a chance to enjoy our pool area without having to miss out on watching the big game. :)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Webster City
#7 of 11 in Fort Dodge
Super 8 Webster City IA
Super 8 Webster City IA
#2 of 3 in Webster City

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Webster City? Share your experiences!