“Nice place to stay!”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Webster City
Buffalo, Iowa
“Nice place to stay!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Very nice motel, have stayed here 3 times, I only had 1 bad experience 2 stays ago. I did not like the idea that a guest sat and ate breakfast at the table with her dog on her lap. I am a smoker but request non-smoking and I choose to go outside. I was thinking about asking since a dog can be in the breakfast area, can I have a cig? The staff is very friendly and things are clean. Very accomodating. Great breakfast. I will stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Chicago
Reviewed September 24, 2012

If you have to stay in Webster City, IA, this is the best hotel in town. Rooms were clean and hotel staff was friendly. Easy access off the interstate. Although this is not an Hilton, or Marriot, it is a good hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
East Moline, Illinois
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The staff provided exceptional service from making the reservation with one member of the staff, to another that was fabulous at making us feel welcomed during our stay. Loved the cookie's at the front desk they were a wonderful touch. The breakfast was great, and allowed us to tackle the day straight on. Also when we checked out was given a clipping of our family members obituary from the local paper, very thoughtful. I also would like to mention I saw on one of these rating reviews about one woman who thought the bed could have been better though her husband had no problem with it...well both my husband and I usually have difficulty in any bed other than ours since ours is the most comfortable bed there is, and we found their bed without fault. One of the best you'll find in a hotel. We had no trouble sleeping and that is very hard for us even at home, so don't hesitate about the bed or bedding or noise level or cleanliness. We found nothing to complain about only to praise. I hope to find another Americinn to stay in the next time we are away from home. You can be sure we will look for one next time we travel. I hope it will be as nice as this one is. Thanks to them for providing a home away from home. Only warm feelings toward them. This was a family trip but we are a couple without children. This was not a romantic trip but easily could have been had the reason for the travel been different.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
SD
Reviewed September 16, 2012

My husband and I stayed here on business for 3 nights. This is a reasonably priced hotel with clean rooms, comfortable beds, enough towels and toiletries, flat screen tv, and internet worked good. Breakfast in the morning was nice with many choices including omelets, biscuits and gravy, waffles, yogurt, cottage cheese and fruit, and the usual items. The staff was friendly and accomodating. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Great job Americinn Hotel and staff.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Minnesota
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I'm just finishing a 3-day stay at this motel. My room has up-to-date styling and looks freshly done. The climate control is a wall thermostat that I can set to my desired temperature. Nice flat-screen TV. It was a quiet room, too - it seemed like there was good noise insulation. I really appreciated that the desk/table had three 3-prong plugs available right on top so that I didn't have to crawl underneath or unplug something else in order to plug in all of my electronics.
The front desk staff were patient and helpful. The breakfast buffet was comparable to the Hamptons and HIE's I've stayed at. I didn't use the spa/pool so I can't comment on that.

Overall, very nice. This is my first stay at an AmericInn (I normally stay at Hampton or Holiday Inn Express); based on my experience here I'll certainly add this chain to my list of options for the future.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Edina, Missouri
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I was impressed by the overall appearance of the property. It is newer and cleaner. I use a c PAP machine and it wasn't a problem finding an outlet that worked for me without having to relocate other appliances!

I enjoyed the pool and spa. If there WAS a complaint... it would be to place a sign on the spa control. Another guest had figured it out and passed it on to me! :) But that doesn't change how I feel about this property. It is top notch and the staff are wonderful!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Sycamore, Illinois
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I would be hard pressed to find another hotel that was as clean and neat as this one. There are many good things I could say about the hotel, but I will simply echo all the good comments others have made. If I had to find a complaint, I would have to say that for me the bed was not overly comfortable. My husband, however, thought it was fine. Personal preference I guess!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Sleep Inn and Suites Fort Dodge
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#1 of 3 in Story City

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Webster City? Share your experiences!