“A nice suprise”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Webster City
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Webster City
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I would be hard pressed to find another hotel that was as clean and neat as this one. There are many good things I could say about the hotel, but I will simply echo all the good comments others have made. If I had to find a complaint, I would have to say that for me the bed was not overly comfortable. My husband, however, thought it was fine. Personal preference I guess!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed May 22, 2012

The hotel is a newer hotel and is very clean. The pool area and hot tub were nice too. The staff was amazingly kind and helpful. The hotel is easy to access from the highway and has a Convenience store/gas within walking distance and has a K-Mart, McDonalds, Pizza Hut in very close range to (across the via-dock) which was all very handy!

Room Tip: Rooms on the west face a field and were quite pieceful!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 14, 2012

I was very pleased with my stay. I asked to switch from a double to a single and there was no problems doing so, of course I stayed during the week. I did find a tick on me while there and I am sure it came from the field out back that my daughter's dog went into so wasn't to freaked out that it was in the room before I got there. Overall, I was very pleased with my stay and comfortable. :)

Room Tip: not all rooms have a refrigerator or microwave in them so make sure to ask for a room with these if...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2012

This is a newer hotel with amenities you would expect in this price range. The hotel is conveniently located just off of the main highway.
I found the hotel lobby, hallway and unit to be very clean and modern. Staff was friendly and helpful. My room was on the first floor and I was a little concerned that it might be noisier with families but it was not the case. I did see families when I took advantage of the breakfast/coffee and am happy to report that I didn't hear any neighbors from my room. The breakfast offering was substantial and fresh. My only complaint was the regular & bold coffee carafe's were empty at 10:30 a.m.
My visit was due to a family illness and the close proximity to the hospital was convenient.

Room Tip: This hotel has interior entrance to each room making safety and weather a non-issue. Also, having an...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2011

I would not stay there for free!!! Bugs on the bed, nightstand, in the carpet! I seen at least 4 different kinds of bugs. HORRIBLE
Dead ones around the vending machines. I locked everything up in our vehicle!! tried staying somewhere else, everything was booked and we were 6 hours away from.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank lisaz64
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Stayed overnight with my wife and daughter. Very friendly staff. The room was very clean and the coffee in the lounge was good. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 23, 2010

I spent 3 days at this motel while in the area on business. The staff couldn't be more
accommodating! They were happy to make copies, send faxes and take messages
for me. This motel is very attractive and has an elevator, which is convenient when
assigned a 2nd floor room. The breakfast included biscuits and gravy, make-your-own waffles, bagels, yogurt, fruit, donuts, toast, etc. It was a great value for the price.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Webster City
Americas Best Value Inn-  Webster City
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fort Dodge
Super 8 Webster City IA
Super 8 Webster City IA
#2 of 3 in Webster City

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Webster City? Share your experiences!