“Our group enjoyed the Webster City Super 8!”

Super 8 Webster City IA
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Webster City
Le Mars, Iowa
“Our group enjoyed the Webster City Super 8!”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We traveled with a group of teens, and we really enjoyed the one night we spent in Webster City. Overall, we found that the rooms were clean and comfortable, the staff was very friendly and accommodating, and the pool area was well-maintained and fun. The staff was very pleasant and professional when we made special requests about room accessibility and an early breakfast. This Super 8 met our expectations for a school-trip-friendly hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Super8_GM_515, Manager at Super 8 Webster City IA, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
thumbs up. thank you for choosing our hotel. we are glad to hear that your team enjoyed our pool and hot breakfast to make your day a good start. We appreciate your business and hope we will see you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Newark, Delaware
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I am a regional sales head and I need to visit Webster city, IA every quarter of a year for business. I generally prefer to stay at Super 8 because of the convenience and amenities it provides. This time I thought to write review about it as I left stunned by the excellent service and whole new remodeled experience. All new flat televisions, clean and crisp linens, very comfortable bed and pillows, clean carpet room with very cozy ambiance and of all hygienic bathroom was just a swag ! Staff is very easy going and took care of all my needs promptly ! Swimming pool is just awesome to relax at the end of tiresome day ! Breakfast is very good in quality with many options ! Apart, I also prefer it because its very nearby to several attractions that Webster city has to offer. Overall its was "Contented" experience ! I'll be back soon !

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
thank you for choosing Webster city super 8 to end your day. we are pleased to provide you the best service and comfortable sleep for your stay. see you again when you visit Webster city
DeWitt, Iowa
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Clean and comfortable accommodations. Even tho the facility was undergoing a small renovation project as guests we were housed in an area of the motel where the noise and dust was a non issue. Amazing staff made us feel welcomed from the time we checked in til we checked out. The most reasonable rate in a 150 mile radius.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

thank you for taking the time to review our hotel we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and will be happy to see you again.
Randalia
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We took a few days off to just wonder around and see more of Iowa. Staying in Websters City put us right in the middle of what we wanted. No big city traffic or noise. Near to attractions that we liked.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8_GM_515, Manager at Super 8 Webster City IA, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
we are so pleased to hear that you found the place very quit and relaxing. we appriciate your business and will see you again when you travel because the best way to end your day at super 8.
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Needed a room to stay in while attending my Aunt's funeral. There isn't much of a choice when it comes to finding a place to stay in Webster City, it is a small town. I don't know if the other hotels or motels are better, but I wasn't impressed with this one.I put the "Do Not Disturb" sign out, and STILL had a housekeeper knock on my door early in the morning! EVERY morning, early, she knocked on all of the doors, saying, "housekeeper". I never got to sleep in! The room was okay, but not as clean as I would like. The pillowcases smelled like smoke, and I was in a non-smoking room. The place was very noisy on the weekend, because of construction workers enjoying more than a few beers. A little scary when you are alone! The motel is run by a nice family from India, but they left for the weekend to visit family, and left a young lady pretty much on her own. Noticed she had to also do the laundry among other jobs. She did as well as she could given the situation. Breakfast is really bad, eat somewhere else if you can find a place open. The motel is two floors, but NO elevator. Had to drag my luggage up the stairs. I hope I won't have to stay in Webster City again. Others suggest Fort Dodge, and that seems to be a great idea!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Monticello, Iowa
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Once a year we like to catch a big race that Webster City hosts. This was the first time for staying at Super 8 - we usually stay across the street - and will do so from now on! Even though check out wasn't until 11:00 I was awoke by a call from the front desk at 8:00 am. They said the furniture guys were here to deliver a new couch and would be up in 5 min. I was angry! The one time a year I can sleep in!! We could hardly stand the stench of food coming from the management apartment. My brothers room was disgusting upon arrival (after check in time), and had to assign him another room. We could not run out of there fast enough.....spend the extra $10 and stay at AmericaInn.....

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Super 8 Fort Dodge IA
Super 8 Fort Dodge IA
#3 of 11 in Fort Dodge
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fort Dodge

Been to Super 8 Webster City IA? Share your experiences!