“The location of this property was way out of our way from...”

Super 8 Webster City IA
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Webster City
Reviewed September 12, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I make 3-4 trips a year to Webster City, Ia. to visit my family. I used to stay at the Super 8 all the time. Then I started staying at the American Inn accross the street.
The only reason I went back to Super 8 is that American Inn went to a non smoking establishment. (I'm s ure a lot of other people did the same thing.)
I think my visits from now on I will stay in Fort Dodge, Ia. and just make the drive back and forth to Webster City to visit my family.

The obvious things that helped me make this decission are as follows

1. The help was nice enough, but we couldn't understand desk clerk or help very well.
2. room was dingy and dark and therefore made it seem dirtier than it probably really was. It was in desperate need up updating and new carpet !! Also our stool sounded like it was going to break every time we flushed it,
3. There wasn't ANY coffee or condoments in the room.
4. TV remote didn't work.
5. Not enough bar soap, towels, or pillows. We asked maid for more but didn't get them. All we got was the soap.
6. Air conditioning (we either froze or it was too hot) there was no happy medium.
7. Pool (such as it was) was ice cold, The room was humid like it had a hot tub in it. But, no hot tub just a pool table and some gaming machines which seemed kind of strange to have such things in the humid pool room.

I'm sorry for the bad review. But I feel that honesty is the only way that you will know the reality of your motels and be able to make the necessary changes and or updates to continue your business in Webster City, Ia

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Reviewed July 12, 2013

At the time of our visit this Super 8 was occupied by many construction workers and their families. This made it difficult to keep the front area and rooms clean. On another issue motel rooms were hard to find and the clerk assigned us to an expensive spa room not at first disclosing that regular rooms were available.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

We had a big room and very comfortable when we stayied in bed.
Disappointed that the bed was not as comfortable and the room was smaller.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

#2 of 11 in Fort Dodge
Super 8 Story City
Super 8 Story City
#2 of 3 in Story City

Been to Super 8 Webster City IA? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Webster City IA

Address: 305 Closz Dr, I-20 & Hwy 17, Webster City, IA 50595-3200
Location: United States > Iowa > Webster City
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Webster City
Price Range: $88 - $95 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Webster City IA 2*
Hotel is now recently renovated with all brand new beds, bedding, furniture,42" flat screen led TV, new drapery and hot breakfast with welcoming lobby. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Super 8 Webster City IA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Webster City IA Iowa