“Best Hotel Ever!!!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Waverly
Reviewed September 11, 2010

Wow,, this review will be difficult to describe in 50 words. My family and I are frequent patrons of this hotel. My daughter is a student at Wartburg College. Everyone and everything is always perfect. The rooms are incredibly clean,the staff are helpful and friendly,the breakfast is very good with cold and hot items. This hotel is the tops!!! =)

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank dmburdette

Reviewed September 10, 2010

Excellent service, great staff, very friendly environment Wow. Keep up with good work comfort inn staff.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank 1987allcity
Reviewed August 5, 2010

Over the past 11 years I traveled to Waverly at least once a months on business. Sometimes for several days and every now and again with my family. While I tried different hotels in the Waverly & Waterloo area, the Comfort Inn Waverly is always where I come back. The owners are wonderful people and keep the place in spotless condition. In the last year they did a complete renovation and update to make the hotel even more enjoyable. I would recommend the hotel to anyone and will keep going back myself.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank 1Hulk1
Reviewed May 22, 2010

I was a little surprised to read the reviews, as this is very different than anything that I have experienced. I am a frequent traveler who has stayed at a number of hotels over the last 10 years, and the staff at the Comfort Inn in Waverly are some of the best. They make you feel comfortable, are quick to respond to issues (which have been minimal), and always go above and beyond. While the hotel is older, the beds are great, the rooms are always clean, and it is located close to stores, restaurants and local businesses.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
responder, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2010

We are trying our best to take care of every guest as much as we can withing our reach. I personally thank you for your honest opinion about your stay.

Reviewed May 21, 2010

My family and I stayed at the Comfort Inn Waverly Iowa hotel this past weekend. It was a very nice hotel. We were visiting family and needed an affordable hotel room rate for the weekend. The Comfort Inn hotel had the best rates that we could find in town. Our children were able to visit new indoor park at college called the "W" which was in close proximity to the hotel. Kudos to the stay on being friendly and professional.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank hogichang

Thank you for your opinion and its means very encouraging and provide our staff to work one step further to take care of the guest.

Reviewed September 21, 2009

I would never stay here, even if my life depended on it. They are very rude and unwilling to accommodate their guests. I would drive an extra 30 miles to stay at another hotel.

• Stayed: September 2009
1  Thank fourcorp1
responder, management at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2009

Thank you for opinion. I don't have specific to this comment but one thing we do makesure that any unusual request made by guest (inappropriate to hotel environment) or unusual language or behaviour not suitable with hotel staff or other guest in any ways will not be accomodoted. Our guest safety comes first and our policies are very effective for guest safety first. I don't know what is this about but i thank you for your opinion.

Reviewed June 23, 2009

Before staying at this hotel, I read the previous reviews which led me to expect poor, rude service. However, my experience was quite different. I stayed two nights and found the desk clerks to be extremely friendly, professional and pleasant. The room was clean and appeared updated. Everything worked like it was supposed to. When I had to change my reservation, I was greeted by a pleasant woman who was very accomodating and handled my requrest professionally. I took the time to meet the owners upon checkout and told them about my good experience. Don't believe everything you read that is negative. Some people are just complainers.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waverly
Cobblestone Inn & Suites Waverly, IA
Comfort Inn & Suites Waterloo
The Black Hawk Hotel
The Black Hawk Hotel
#6 of 14 in Cedar Falls

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!