“Great service as always”
Review of Super 8 Waverly

Super 8 Waverly
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Waverly
AMES
“Great service as always”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My roommates and I were in Waverly for the 75th anniversary of Wartburg choir. As usual, this Super 8 is a great place to stay. The front desk person was friendly, helpful and lots of good cheer! Made us feel at home right away. The rooms were nice and it was very quiet! I stay here every time I'm going to be at Wartburg College for an event.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
ASBURY
Reviewed October 23, 2012

the quality of the breakfast declined tremendously in the last 10 months, we generally stay twice a year at this Super 8 and have been happy with most of our stays. In fact Gary went out of his way to accomodate us two years ago when our reservation got messed up or I reserved the wrong arrival date. Any way we were happy.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Waterloo, Iowa
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

We were booked for a "suite" which was basically a room with 2 beds & a couch. The price was pretty high & rooms were drab. There were dead bugs on the window sil which was pretty gross. The breakfast was not good. When we checked in I said I wanted to pay cash, so they would not run my CC...they had it on file. The front desk attendant insisted it would work better & be less confusing for her if we just paid in the morning leaving the card "on file". She assured me she would not swipe it or authorize any charges. While checking my bank statement 2 days laterI found she had indeed authorized my card, which put a 10 day hold on $150. Very annoyed. I dont know if she was being deceiving or just didn't know what she was talking about, either way I was not happy.
I don't think I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed October 2012
GREENLEAF
Reviewed October 7, 2012

clean @ friendly great stay We have stayed here many times and are always more than satisfied. We are already booked for future dates.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

WABASHA
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Everything was wonderful as usual, we have stayed many times. Horse sales you know.
Did have trouble accessing internet and they do not have a computer I could use,
that would help to work on this.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Also consider these accommodations in or near Waverly
Quality Inn
The Black Hawk Hotel
The Black Hawk Hotel
#7 of 14 in Cedar Falls
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cedar Falls

Been to Super 8 Waverly? Share your experiences!