“Great place to eat”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Rudy's has been around for many years and continues to be a great place to eat. It is a bit small and gets busy at times, but is worth the wait.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

We love the atmosphere and decorations at Rudys. I guarantee you wont find a taco place quite like it anywhere. The prices are high, but with the quantity of food we usually share a plate. Make sure to check out their custom sauces with professionally designed labels. They make great Christmas presents!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Yah know, it's tacos. Boring, and bland, but fresh. Totally the Midwestern version. And the puppets freak me out a little bit.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Good food and plenty of it for the money. Great margaritas and a great selection of micro and import beers and the Lava Lounge and the Beer Hall. Two pubs connected to Rudy's.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

This is what I call Mid-west Mexican. Pretty bland, and not "authentic", plus its really not cheap for what it is. The locals love it, but I've been enough times that I finally refuse invites. I come from an area of the country with really good mexican food though, so my palate is accustomed to something quite different.

1  Thank Susan F