“Great experience in the Heartland at Galleria de Paco”
Review of Galleria de Paco

Galleria de Paco
Ranked #1 of 136 Restaurants in Waterloo
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience in the Heartland at Galleria de Paco”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I travel a lot and have had wonderful dining experiences around the world. GdP in my hometown offers a similar first class experience. Great food, Great atmosphere and even better service!

“Wonderful Service”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The service here is top notch, the food is prepared well and there is a unique drink menu. For Waterloo, it is hard to find a finer night out.

Visited January 2014
Waterloo, Iowa
“Fantastic service and appetizers!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Met some friend for wine and appetizers in the lower level bar area. Fantastic décor and the service and appetizers were both wonderful. Will definitely stop here again.

Waterloo, Iowa
“Great place when in Waterloo”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

If you have never been to Galleria de Paco, It is well worth the trip. Atmosphere, service and food are all excellent. And that is all I have to say.

1 Thank Teehawk
Clinton, Iowa
“A gem of a restaurant in downtown Waterloo!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We were greeted by a kind and polite man upon entering, who confirmed our reservation and took our coats. he gave my boyfriend a very formal greeting and took us to our table. He held my chair for me, then my boyfriends. Our server was expereienced and knowledgable. The food was fabulous- our server took her time between courses so my boyfriend and I could talk and let our food settle. i have had stomach surgery and fill up fast, and it is disenheartening to eat a nice meal because I usually have to box most of it up- upon explaining that to her she accomodated us and I was able to enjoy all 4 courses. I had the bruchetta, lobster bisque, salmon and baklava, my boyfriend had ravioloni, ceaser salad, baked pork chop and key lime pie. Everything was delicious. I recommend anyone who is travelling to Waterloo/Cedar Falls to check this place out. The artwork is amazing, the service is stellar and the food is to die for. We will be back!

• Visited January 2014