“One Night Stay in Waterloo”

Baymont Inn & Suites Waterloo
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Waterloo
Reviewed October 28, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Margeever12, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Reviewed October 17, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mclain M
Margeever12, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Hotel was pretty clean and up to date. TV was fairly new and had many channels. Biscuits for breakfast were rock hard and could have been better. Breakfast was pretty standard for a hotel, powdered eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy. Hotel was quiet despite being so close to the highway.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Margeever12, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

I am glad that you found the hotel clean and quick. We will work on the hard biscuits. Sorry you thought our liquid eggs tasted like powered. I will see what I can do to acquire a different type of egg for breakfast.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I travelled to Waterloo to visit family and attend a funeral, so I had not made reservations. I have stayed at many ChoiceHotel locations, so I come to expect pretty much the same at each. From the start, I was able to get a decent rate for a walk-in (as good as I could have gotten online - I checked). The rooms were average size and clean. The location is pretty convenient to much of what Waterloo has to offer. I would plan to stay here if I was in the area again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Margeever12, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

I would like to hope everyone enjoys staying at the hotel. We are in the processes of making more changes to the hotel by adding a fitness center and enlarging our breakfast area. Hopefully we will se you again.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Room was clean and bed was comfortable. We were able to go the local hospital fitness center at no cost for guests of the hotel - top notch facility. Breakfast was very good - included eggs and sausage which you don't find often along with all other items you would normally find in a continental breakfast offering. They do have smoking rooms if you so desire. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

I would like to think we left a better impression for the hotel then just no complaints. Please come back to speak with me so we can do a better job.

Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

Good hotel for the $80 I paid. New TVs are a plus. Was also given a welcome package for being a platinum member (doesn't happen too often at hotels in this price range). Will stay again when I'm in the area if the price is similar.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank David J

We are working on keeping the hotel at a mid range price not to compete with the hotels that charge you more. I hope that everyone feels they are getting their moneys worth with the cleaness of the rooms and the choices that we have for breakfast. Come back on a day when we are offering dinner.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Here is a nice and clean motel. It is located near shops, cinema's and eat places. The service is good and the breakfast is good, also. It is not the 5-star but you will get a good nights sleep. The pool is small but was just like bath water nice and warm. If anyone is traveling, this is one you want to consider.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank bethniblett

I am glad to hear that you have stayed with us many times. Hopefully we live up to your standards each and everytime you come back and are treated as part of the family when you walk in the door.