“Excellent”

Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Waterloo
Batavia
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

We had a wonderful experience after a long day of driving from North Dakota. Needless to say, we were tired and ready for bed. We were greeted by water bottles, mints, and a thank you note for staying there and being a Choice Elite member. Great room, great staff, and a great night's sleep!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lsaast

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Edwardsville, Illinois
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Manager Jim Burbridge and staff have always been a pleasure to work with. Very clean, both inside and out. I patronize this hotel often and will continue to do so, they have ALWAYS exceeded my expectations. Close to shopping and restaurants. Very convenient off 380. Beds are vey comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. I have absolutely NO complaints.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank joe s
Moline, Kansas
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was fabulous- very clean- best cinnamon waffles (free) for breakfast. I seriously want one of there mattresses. We got a king suite and the bedding, pillows & mattresses were to die. I can't not mention the staff were very very nice. I feel bad because I don't remember everyone's name but Ann & Tom and the woman who cleaned our room went above and beyond.
Only and I mean only downfall was no on site workout room.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Graceville, Minnesota
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

We were very impressed with all aspects of our stay at this location in Waterloo Iowa. Our room was clean and comfortable. The beds were nice. Staff were friendly, courteous, and efficient. The breakfast was fresh and we had a good selection. The kids loved the spacious heated pool and the pool area was well kept. The hot tub was closed, which was fine, but it appears it will not be back in commission anytime soon so just keep that in mind. We were very pleased with our stay!

Stayed March 2014
Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

I travel a lot for work and, in turn, stay at a lot of hotels. This place is right off the highway and has awesome people working here. The rooms were quiet and I hardly heard a sound at night even though they were filled up. I'll come back here next time I'm in the area.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Carroll, Iowa
Reviewed February 7, 2014

After having some not-so-great experiences at other hotels in Waterloo, I was was disappointed when I found out that there were no rooms to be found in neighboring Cedar Falls for a weekend visiting my son at UNI. After reading several good reviews of this place, I decided to give Waterloo one more chance. Even though my stay here tonight has only just begun, I'd like to say how exceptionally friendly Andrea's welcome was at the front desk. Then upon entering the room, I noticed how new, fresh, and clean everything looks and smells. Looking forward to a great night's sleep! Thanks for a great experience!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I travel slit in Iowa, Missouri & Illinois and stay at a lot of comfort inns and this one is the best!!! Staff is great but Andrea at the front desk is the most amazing woman!! From the minute I checked in she went above and beyond!! I get to my room with thank you card waiting chocolate kisses and popcorn, the room was so nice and very clean ! Tonight Andrea knew i had to be out on the road away from friends and family and she called me up to the front desk and had an amazing happy birthday cupcake she got for me!!! Wow way to go comfort inn for hiring an amazing woman!!!! I am a district manager for property management and I would hire her in a heart beat !!! Thank you!!! Susie Page

• Stayed January 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waterloo
Hampton Inn Waterloo
Candlewood Suites Waterloo-Cedar Falls
Comfort Suites Cedar Falls
Comfort Suites Cedar Falls
#6 of 14 in Cedar Falls

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Waterloo? Share your experiences!