“Mr. Kevin Brower”

Comfort Inn & Suites Waterloo
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Waterloo
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was fabulous- very clean- best cinnamon waffles (free) for breakfast. I seriously want one of there mattresses. We got a king suite and the bedding, pillows & mattresses were to die. I can't not mention the staff were very very nice. I feel bad because I don't remember everyone's name but Ann & Tom and the woman who cleaned our room went above and beyond.
Only and I mean only downfall was no on site workout room.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

We were very impressed with all aspects of our stay at this location in Waterloo Iowa. Our room was clean and comfortable. The beds were nice. Staff were friendly, courteous, and efficient. The breakfast was fresh and we had a good selection. The kids loved the spacious heated pool and the pool area was well kept. The hot tub was closed, which was fine, but it appears it will not be back in commission anytime soon so just keep that in mind. We were very pleased with our stay!

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

I travel a lot for work and, in turn, stay at a lot of hotels. This place is right off the highway and has awesome people working here. The rooms were quiet and I hardly heard a sound at night even though they were filled up. I'll come back here next time I'm in the area.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 7, 2014

After having some not-so-great experiences at other hotels in Waterloo, I was was disappointed when I found out that there were no rooms to be found in neighboring Cedar Falls for a weekend visiting my son at UNI. After reading several good reviews of this place, I decided to give Waterloo one more chance. Even though my stay here tonight has only just begun, I'd like to say how exceptionally friendly Andrea's welcome was at the front desk. Then upon entering the room, I noticed how new, fresh, and clean everything looks and smells. Looking forward to a great night's sleep! Thanks for a great experience!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I travel slit in Iowa, Missouri & Illinois and stay at a lot of comfort inns and this one is the best!!! Staff is great but Andrea at the front desk is the most amazing woman!! From the minute I checked in she went above and beyond!! I get to my room with thank you card waiting chocolate kisses and popcorn, the room was so nice and very clean ! Tonight Andrea knew i had to be out on the road away from friends and family and she called me up to the front desk and had an amazing happy birthday cupcake she got for me!!! Wow way to go comfort inn for hiring an amazing woman!!!! I am a district manager for property management and I would hire her in a heart beat !!! Thank you!!! Susie Page

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Very friendly and helpful staff! ! Nice rooms with brand new beds! Great recommendations for where you go and eat. Will be back! ! Thanks especially to Jim, Nick, Nicole, Ann and Kim. Don't mean to forget anyone but those are main ones I met !! Keep up good work! !

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I am on the road a lot and stay at many different hotels and this one is one of the best, however the staff is the best. Jim and Ann do a wonderful job as does the rest of the staff. I am always greeted by name and they seem genuine about how my day and trip are going. What really set them apart was this Christmas they placed some candy and treats in my room prior to me checking in with a hand written note thanking me for my patronage. The rooms are always clean, comfortable and with the new remodel up to date. The beds are very comfortable and have warm and luxurious comforter that feels like down but is not.

• Stayed: December 2013