Comfort Inn & Suites Waterloo
$105
QualityInn
$97
$58
Days Inn & Suites Waterloo(Waterloo)(Great Value!)
$68
$56
$84
$87
Agoda.com
$106
All reviewsfront deskmanager jimwent out of her waybiscuits and gravyin towngreat night's sleepchoice hotelswould highly recommend this hotelsmall poolbreakfast selectionyogurtwould stay here againthe breakfast areaa great stayclean hotelgreat customer servicenext morning
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Needed to stay overnight around Waterloo so chose the Fairfield. Price of room with senior discount was more than I thought it would be but the room was clean and had a very comfortable mattress. Breakfast had more choices than normal, sandwiches of ham and cheese, sausage and cheese and pancake and sausage on a stick. Stocked and extremely clean breakfast area. The only downside, and this may be petty, but the duvets were of a material that made a crinkly sound whenever you moved in the bed. Kind of like cellophane would sound. Very strange. Even though, I would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here last summer July 30, 2011. From the moment we walked in we were greeted by the sweetest young lady at the front desk. She has excellent customer service skills and she made us feel right at home. Our room was very nice, and super clean. The beds were so comfy we had a hard time waking up in the morning. We stayed at over 10 hotels last summer in a 3 week span and this one was by far one of the best! We will for sure be back!

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed April 22, 2012

We needed a one night stay in the Cedar Falls/Waterloo area, and the Fairfield Inn fit the bill nicely. Although not luxurious like a Marriott or Ritz it was comfortable with big room and nice amenities...free newspaper, WiFi, Pantene toiletries, breakfast, free HBO, etc. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. The pool was small but I wouldn't imagine you'd come here as a vacation spot. We stayed for an athletic event event at UNI and it was convenient. All in all, we got a good night sleep for a good price.

Room Tip: We got a corner room 322 and it was nice and big and away from any noise.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jdmckay
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Second time staying in this hotel and the only reason I stayed here again is because I am a Marriott groupie (mega awards points earner). The rooms and bathrooms are clean, have the large flat screen TV, and typical Marriott beds and pillows. Staff was helpful when I needed assistance with finding a courier. The major downfall is the lack of noise containment. As a previous reviewer mentioned, the walls are paper thin and transmit even normal conversations easily. I always stay on the upper most floor but I could tell that my walking across the room was making alot of noise for the room below me. Plus the doors make a huge bang when they close themselves. The breakfast is typical, microwave sandwiches, waffle maker, bagel, fresh fruit, cereal, juice. Next time, I will sacrifice the points and go down the road to the Holiday Inn Express.

Room Tip: always request a top floor room.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Jim N
Reviewed February 18, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for two nights. This is a perfectly adequate hotel. My major concern was that the walls appeared to be very thin. The highlight of my stay was to find that they have chocolate milk in the included breakfast buffet. I would stay here again as it was clean and efficient.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business