“First time for Japanese food”
Review of Tokyo

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2012

My wife, daughter and I went to Tokyo in Waterloo, IA upon the request of my daughter. I had never had Japanese food before, so I was a little unsure of what to expect. We all left full and with a great dining experience. The chef we had was great! He made it an enjoyable time. The price for the food was good, and the portions served - well, no one left hungry. We would definitely eat here again when in Waterloo next.

There are newer reviews for Tokyo

Reviewed December 31, 2011

I am a frequent visitor to this restaurant and have found the atmosphere and the food to be very good, especially for Waterloo, IA.

Reviewed July 25, 2011

My wife and I live this place and its Cedar Falls counterpart Sakura ( same owner). The filet and chicken are great!

1  Thank Dakkin
Reviewed February 4, 2010

not even close to being what it should be, menu is deceptive. Quality of the fish is poor. I wouldn't eat the sushi their again.

1  Thank TLD2006
Reviewed December 21, 2009

Pricey, basic Japanese food. I went once and that might last me awhile! I am glad I tried it.

Been to Tokyo? Share your experiences!