“Terrible Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Waterloo, Iowa
“Terrible Food”
Reviewed July 29, 2011

My wife and I went to a late lunch at Las Margarita's today. The food was terrible, inedible. We will never go back.

• Visited July 2011

Denver, Iowa
“Good Mexican”
Reviewed July 26, 2011

This is good food.... atmosphere is just okay though. The building is not very desirable, nor is the location. But, food.... and margaritas are good.

Iowa
“No Thanks”
Reviewed December 29, 2009

We used to love this restaurant. On Sunday December 27th at 12:30 or so we had take out. My husband, my son and I all got salmonella poisoning. Absolutely awful. Will not go back.

Waterloo, IA
“Now called Las Margaritas”
Reviewed March 17, 2009

Hands down, this is the best mexican food in the area. I get takeout from this restaurant at least once per week with my husband. We have been going here for four years and have never been disappointed in the food. The salsa is king. Get the number 18 with chicken! Yum!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Decent Mexican food, very fast!”
Reviewed February 13, 2008

Decent Mexican food, very fast!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook