“Average Bar Food”

Add it.
Diamond Dave's
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stopped here before going to the theater across the parking lot. The food was average with alot of fried foods. The staff was not very attentive and the drinks were average.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

My husband, son, and I ate here for lunch over the weekend. We've eaten at other Diamond Dave's several times before and always had a good meal. Not so this time.

Our waitress was so sweet and very apologetic, but unfortunately just wasn't very good at her job. When she took our order, she took just our son's kid meal order, and then started to walk away. I reminded her she hadn't taken the other two orders yet, and told her what I wanted. She then walked away AGAIN without taking my husband's order. This time she left too fast for us to say anything. She brought chips out a few minutes later, and we mentioned then that my husband'still had to order. She finally got his order. Next she brought out our drinks (pop and water), and mixed up mine with my husband's. No big deal, we just switched after she left. She brings the food out, and we realize we have no silverware, so we have to ask for that. I ask for ketchup, but she forgets so I have to ask her again. My husband asked for more chips and we never did get anymore. We figured it was a lost cause by that point:-) .

I ordered the TDF chicken. I was expecting hand breaded chicken tenders, like what'you can get at Hardee's. Let me tell you, Hardee's are much better. What I got was a pile of greasy, burnt looking chicken chunks that they must just toss in the deepfat fryer. It looked pretty bad, and didn't taste very good either. I only ate a few pieces. Crunchy, burnt at the edges, very greasy. I had a stomachache later that day.

I will say that my husband liked his taco. My son did not like his taco, but I tried a bite and thought it was good. Maybe the best bet is to stick with the Mexican food.