“I keep going back!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed May 5, 2013

This is one of those family style restaurants you can visit over and over again. The food is consistently delicious, whether you order from their all day breakfast menu or have a sandwich or a full pot roast dinner. The service is good and the price is right!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

My husband and I were in town, on our way home to MN. We like to find local restaurants to enjoy on our travels. Village Inn in Waterloo was a great place for a meal. Very busy Friday night, offering a fish fry. Neither of us partook in the fish, but we both enjoyed our meals. We then topped it off with a delicious piece of pie. Our waiter was pleasant, but certainly not overly friendly.

1  Thank FarmGirl62
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were there on a Sunday and it was super busy. The service was really slow (and it was the server's fault, not the kitchen's fault). Everyone thought the food was great, and the pumpkin pancakes were delicious. The place\ was clean and cute, and the prices were average. The only other drawback was that behind my seat was a bus cart, and throughout the dishes and silverware were clanking and rattling in my ear.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

like I said its always good. average price, good selection,always good pie, ya gotta have some pie. Good place for a group.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

of rit being a Sunday, the place wasn't overly packed, we got right in got our food. overall it was great.