Howard Johnson Inn Waterloo/cedar Falls
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Midway Inn(Cedar Falls)
View Hotel
The University Inn(Cedar Falls)
View Hotel
All reviewsparking lotrestaurant next doorthis place makessized fridgechristmas staydog walkingsausage linksdecent breakfastroom was cleanwafflesthe rooms were nicebiscuits and gravynothing fancythe staff was friendly and helpfulconvenient locationcookiesenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 29, 2014

Reviewed August 22, 2014

Stayed here with my wife and 2 kids while going to the waterpark in town. Although this was a little off the beaten path, the experience couldn't have been better. The staff was VERY friendly and the room was perfectly clean every day. For the price, it was well worth us staying here and I would come back again! The front desk manager, Nita, was welcoming everytime we encountered her. Pool was clean and perfect sized for my 6 and 3 year olds!

Reviewed August 17, 2014

I stayed here 3 nights and was pleasantly surprised by the comfort of the room and the quality of the entire stay. Great TV channels, Great shower pressure, & the bed was excellent. I'd never stayed in this hotel but I will again.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Bonnie P
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We selected this hotel because of good ratings on TA, and the good price for the room. The hotel wasn't anything fancy or spectactular, mostly plain, but had almost everything we needed. We had a nice 2 room suite that was perfect for us, including the little kitchen area, the fridge, and the microwave. I liked that the bathroom had 2 sinks as well. The morning breakfast wasn't much, but they had a good enough selection for us to just grab a snack and we really enjoyed the belgium waffle maker. The downside for me was that the pool was pretty small, and cold, although they advertised it as a "warm water" pool. I wish there had been a hot tub too. The pool room was heated, but so much so that I couldn't sit in there long while watching the others swim. The hotel staff were nice and helpful. The restaurant next door had great food. Another issues was that I didn't realize how far out the hotel was. It was okay for us, but there was no gas station within walking distance, and kind of felt like the hotel was on the outskirts of town. Didn't matter too much to us, except that we wished a gas station was closer. We would stay again if we were visiting family for a night or two.

Room Tip: The Suites are worth it!
1  Thank Katelyn B