“Too many choices!”

Newton's Paradise Cafe
Ranked #5 of 137 Restaurants in Waterloo
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Located in the historic former Newton’s Jewelry building in Downtown Waterloo, Newton’s Paradise Café offers breakfast and lunch items made with fresh produce, fresh ingredients and a fresh approach to food in the Cedar Valley.Meet your friends for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Can’t stay to eat? Call ahead and order it to-go. Looking for a fresh place to bring business clients or out-of-town visitors? Everyone will love the wide variety of delectable items on the evolving menus. Stop in for traditional breakfast favorites like delicious pancakes, Iowa French toast, biscuits and gravy and Steel cut oats. Come back for lunch for a great selection of burgers, wraps and salads all made fresh and with ingredients that will make your taste-buds sing.Be sure to check out the 2011 Iowa Pork Producers honorable mention best pork tenderloin. Worth a drive from anywhere.Newton’s Paradise Café is open at 6am Monday through Saturday, and 9am to 2pm on Sunday. We close at 9pm Monday through Thursday with extended late night hours on Friday and Saturday nights. We are always adding to our menu, so stop in often to enjoy something new and delicious. Choose a table or booth or sit at the diner-style counter. You can even dine outside on nice days and enjoy the view of the beautiful park and greet friends and familiar faces of Downtown Waterloo while you enjoy your meal.
Reviewed October 29, 2012

All good choices- but go with friends so you can try all the sides! Sweet Potato Salad, Basil Coleslaw and Parmesan French Fries!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I LOVE Newtons. Reasonably priced meals, great tasting menu options, and it feel like a NYC cafe in our often-times provincial town. I only wish they offered a gluten free menu, now that I can no longer eat gluten, but they are one of the best restaurants around for regular dining.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I had the pancakes. They were excellent. Two people could have easily shared my portion. My sister had the B&G. She liked them. Again her portion could have easily been split by two.
Also you can get lunch for breakfast!

Reviewed August 25, 2012

First I will preface that I did not order lunch which appears to be their forte'. My son in law ordered their famous tenderloin earlier in the week and had a good experience in quality and quantity.

I visited with a potential client and ordered "Oats" for breakfast. I expected oatmeal, but instead was served a watery concoction or raw oats with a dash of caramel and four slivers of apple. It was basically tasteless with a texture of buckshot. If roughage and fiber is what they are selling, then the customer should be given a better description. Even so, they should make it enjoyable to eat. This was not.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Went for breakfast on Saturday of the Iowa Irish fest. We got a table within 5 minutes, gave our food order at 10 didn't get it till 11. They need a better system, very unorganized

1  Thank palosgirl