“Really good food”

Hwy 63 Diner
Ranked #9 of 137 Restaurants in Waterloo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Stopped here with some people from work and we were all very pleased with our meals. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

I have reviewed this place before. But I like to confirm again that this is a good family restaurant that we will come again and again. First, we love the way they serve salad family style with 4 big bottles salad dressing. They said that is home made dressing and it tastes really good. I have tried the wraps, pork chop, chicken fried steak and they are all good. Their soup is good too. Just think they deserve to be reviewed again and hope more people visit them.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

talking with an American friend last night reminded me of my visit to Diner 63 2 years ago. I was on a road trip from Minneapolis to Nashville, driving along Highway 63 and very hungry! We saw a sign for Diner 63 and decided to try it. Driving into it it appeared completely deserted, but a small light bulb above the door suggested it was open. I am so glad we took a chance. I find American food (with all due respect to American readers) consists of a lot of deep fried dishes. Here I had the most delicious fish dish I have ever had, anywhere! I think the fish was tilapia. The service was very good and friendly. Within minutes of us being seated the place quickly filled up and had we been 10 minutes later I guess we would have had to wait for a table. A totally random find but one that will stay in my memory for a long time.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Yes it's definetly worth going to. It's the only place I know where you can get a cheese frenchie. For me, that's priceless. Food price average, quality good! Not too many places like it.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

just average food nothing fancy Service was average Nice selection on menu