“Good time”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 7, 2014

I like going here for the fried pickles they have the best ones I've ever had and the price is not too expensive so if you like fried pickles you should try his place out

1  Thank Dusty W

Reviewed August 1, 2014

We went with our sons baseball team/families. My son got the chicken strip appetizer. Four large strips $7.95..very good. Then paid $1.99 for a side of fries. Good portion of crinkle fries but would be nice if they offered a Chicken Strip Basket meal like most bars/restaurants do. Husband got the Eagle House Club which comes w/chips $8.45. It was good but for that price it should come w/fries which we paid extra for. The beer battered fries were very good & worth the $1.99. I ordered the 1/2 order Nacho Platter $8.95. Large portion but was disappointed. Stale nacho chips, luke warm dried out taco meat & no nacho cheese sauce! Friends had pizza and said it was pretty good. Waitresses were very friendly but not very focused on service especially considering it wasn't busy while we were there.The best part about this place is the funky, awesome biker décor!

1  Thank RobinW0704
Reviewed July 22, 2014

You can't go wrong by eating here, especially for lunch. Food is always good and service has always been friendly.

Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

So I went here for dinner and ordered the chicken wrap. The waitress asked me if I wanted beer battered fries or regular fries, I said regular fries. The point of that story is that chips actually come free with the meal but they don't let you know that's an option, so to get fries is an extra $1.99! I also switched from 2 different pops during the meal and they charged me for 2 pops. In the end, I ended up paying $19.50 for a meal that stated $8.50 in the menu!! I couldn't believe that a restaurant would do this to its customers. So be careful when you order and state that you want the chips not fries. And apparently don't switch pops during your meal.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

This place looked a little wild on their website but they had a kids menu so we tried it. The wings and beer battered french fries were delicious.

1  Thank Kaleigh C