“No surprises”

Add it.
IHOP
Ranked #73 of 140 Restaurants in Waterloo
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Breakfast here is fast and typical of the chain. Waitstaff is friendly, and the value for the meal is pretty good. If I can't find a good local place for breakfast, I have no issues with going to IHOP.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

The place was packed, but you would have never known it. We got in and were seated promptly. We had great attention from the waitress and the food was awesome!

Reviewed June 8, 2012 via mobile

If you have been to any IHOP, this one is standard.

Reviewed February 10, 2012

last few times the portions were small, a lot of times the place is cold. and I hate a cold restaurant. (food get's cold)

Reviewed September 9, 2011

Not particularly a fan of I-Hops, I was reluctant to eat there the first morning of the trip. Surprise! The food was really good, not greasy, and hot...which I usually don't find, it is always tepid. The young servers and greeters were really nice, and attentive, and did a great job. Their smiles were real, not pasted on. Ended up eating every morning there, and will be sure to stop back if we are ever in the area again.

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!