“Typical IHOP”

Add it.
IHOP
Ranked #66 of 137 Restaurants in Waterloo
Reviewed June 8, 2012 via mobile

If you have been to any IHOP, this one is standard.

Reviewed February 10, 2012

last few times the portions were small, a lot of times the place is cold. and I hate a cold restaurant. (food get's cold)

Reviewed September 9, 2011

Not particularly a fan of I-Hops, I was reluctant to eat there the first morning of the trip. Surprise! The food was really good, not greasy, and hot...which I usually don't find, it is always tepid. The young servers and greeters were really nice, and attentive, and did a great job. Their smiles were real, not pasted on. Ended up eating every morning there, and will be sure to stop back if we are ever in the area again.

Reviewed January 9, 2010

IHOP in WATERLOO, IA has been a failure the last two times I went there. I just got home so I thought people ought to know how they operate. I went out with a friend and watched a movie then we thought we would go there to eat. They sat us down right away, and that was ALL they did... we sat there for twenty minutes and everyone that came in after us was eating already... we hadn't even ordered yet. I went to the front counter and complained. Then went back and sat down, waited ten minutes and still no one. People were being seated and served all around us. Bottom line, either the management or the employees at this place are idiots. There 35 min and ASKED to be helped and still NO service. This place royally sucks. Go somewhere else so you can enjoy yourself.

2  Thank mikeubben
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Mason City, Iowa
Reviewed October 1, 2008

good food, but you get stuffed!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook