“Very friendly staff and welcoming environment”

HomeTown Inn and Suites
HomeTown Inn and Suites
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Washington
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Stayed here for Our Time Youth conference this year and it was a home away from home. The rooms were kept clean and the staff was very welcoming. I will be looking into staying here again next year and years to come.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank TiffanyRom
Heather S, General Manager at HomeTown Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

The Our Time conference is always a highlight to our property. The HomeTown Inn & Suites and staff look forward to yearly event. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

The price of this motel was definitely right. The place is a little outdated due to it's age, but it was clean and the staff was very friendly. They served a nice breakfast and it was conveniently located off of Highway 1. The only complaint I would say I had was the back door that we used for access closest to our room from the parking lot was obviously the smoker's hangout. The smell of smoke was heavy at that door and just inside the hallway. Otherwise, it was a good stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Heather S, Manager at HomeTown Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. My self and the staff at HomeTown Inn & Suites try to make each stay comfortable and easy for our guests. We do hope you wlll stay with us in the future.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I returned to Washington, to do some business. I lived there ten years and checked into the Inn. My stay was for about two weeks and I needed to save some money. I asked for a weekly rate. They were very accommodating and gave me a room for two weeks. Staff was very friendly and answered all questions I had.

Room Tip: Everything was fine except my room was on the bottom floor. I could hear walking in the rooms above...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing HomeTown Inn & Suites. It was a pleasure having you with us for during your visit back to Iowa. We do hope if you ever make it back to the area you will stay with us again.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

My children and I gathered herefor the funeral of my husband, who was born and raised in Washington, Iowa.

Staff were warm, welcoming, accommodating and called us by name.

Rooms were clean and well maintained.

A comforting experience during a very difficult time.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank peatlovers

Thank you for visiting us during your difficult time. It was nice meeting all of you durimg your stay its nice to know we were accomodating to your family during your stay. Well wishes to you and your family

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Washington, Iowa is a small town, but has lots to offer. The HomeTown Inn was close to family we were joining to celebrate the life of my sister-in-law. She had passed away, and the hotel made accomidations for the klan to stay close together while grieving.
The manager was fantastic! Her dog that lives with her on site was just what I needed to keep my spirits up. She and I went outdoors several times to play during our stay.
The staff was so friendly and helpful. They really made our stay great, though we were there for a very sad reason.
Thanks again!!
KellygirlfromKansas

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

I am so glad we were able to accomodate your family during such a difficult time. HomeTown Inn & Suites and our staff aim to please our guests and make them feel as comfortable as possible. I do hope you will be able to visit the area again on better terms.

Been to HomeTown Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!