Days Inn Walcott Davenport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Residence Inn Davenport(Davenport)
View Hotel
All reviewswafflesstaff was friendlybeds were comfortableplace to stayone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 25, 2011

We stayed at Days Inn in Walcott last weekend while visiting family. The rooms were clean, breakfast was great, and the staff was very friendly. They have an indoor swimming pool which is plus. I would go back for sure. It is a really good value.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Anna P
Jayesh P, Manager at Days Inn Walcott Davenport, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2011

Thanks for write review.We do appreciate it.

Reviewed October 13, 2011

Filthy. Worst of the worst. To call this place a dump would be insulting to dumps everywhere. Avoid at all costs. I would risk dying on a freeway in Iowa falling asleep at the wheel before I stayed here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank Tofu_4_u
Reviewed October 11, 2011

Good bed, good shower, clean towels, good parking.

Room Tip: Good Breakfast, Quiet, food nearby
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Pete T

Thank for taking your time to write review,We do appreciated.

Reviewed October 2, 2011

I was greated with a smile from the front desk clerk. She was very plesant and very helpfull. When I came down to breakfast the night shift clerk was very nice. The beds were great and i got a good night sleep. The rooms were very nice, clean. I will tell my friends to stop there when they travel.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank dale g

Thanks for your time to write review,We do appreciate it.

Reviewed August 26, 2011

Rooms are dark and dingy. Male employee disrespectful, could barely speak English, questioned my judgment of the suitability of the room. Insisted that I pay a $5 service charge when I decided not to take the room. My wife I and I were only in the room for 10 seconds. Surprised that Days Inn allow this hotel to represent its company. Avoid at all costs.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Paul K
Jayesh P, Manager at Days Inn Walcott Davenport, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2011

We gladly refunded full amount !!!!