“Pizza and much more.”

Cuisines: Pizza
Texas City, Texas
“Pizza and much more.”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

This is the third time my husband and I have stayed in a hotel in the last few months and we always order from Sarpino's Pizzeria on-line. We have NEVER had a bad pizza from their resturant.

I have tried their new steak sandwich twice and both times it was excelent! This last time I tried the meatball sandwich and it was very good.

I had the Tiramisu all three times. It is the best I have ever had. The only thing I could say is that this last time the slice I had was not as big as it has been in the past. I will get it again.

I can not wait to try more of their items. Please try this place you will not be disappointed!

• Visited March 2012

Bozeman, Montana
“Tough to please as a New Yorker...”
Reviewed August 6, 2011

We had the pizza delivered to our hotel and it took 45 minutes or so... which they claimed it would so no problem there. The pizza is supposedly thin crust... which it sort of was but not the real deal. We ordered pepperoni and spinach for toppings on a medium size. The short of it, I don't know if Domino's, Uno's and Sarpino's went head to head, who would win. If any of the combo is appealing, then you are in for a good time. If you are used to NY pizza, (not talking Famous Original Rays either) then you will be bummed. My biggest complaint is that it was one of the saltiest pizza's I had in a while.

• Visited August 2011