“Drive Thru”

B-Bop's
Ranked #14 of 95 Restaurants in Urbandale
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I like their concept of drive thru. You can order from either side of the vehicle (in case you have a bossy passenger). The fries are first rate

Reviewed July 9, 2013

not fast good but quick drive in style. LOVE the burgers and fries. WAY better than fast food. If you don't want to take time to sit 'in' a restaurant but want a burger, this is the place.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

The Restaurant on 86th. Girl that I work with just brought Bbops to eat at work and there was a bug in it!!! Super Gross. That's why I love my eastside Bbops.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I love b-bops they are somewhat unhealthy but delicious and affordable and it reminds me of my child hood, an Iowa classic!!!!