All reviewsmachine sheddes moinesleft a lot to be desiredcell phonewi fistaff was very friendly and helpfullarge roomfresh fruitbed was comfortableconvenient locationshoweriowainterstate
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Easy check-in, friendly staff, beautiful hotel. Our experience has been clean and quiet. Room service from the Machine Shed restaurant. No complaints. Will try to make this a yearly resting spot.

Room Tip: We got a good deal on a jacuzzi suite - AMAZING room! Compares to a $1000 suite we had at the Mirage in Vegas. Definitely a nice room!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

Sleep Inn is one of my favorite brands of hotel. I really liked this ones lobby and riding the hayride. Wish the room had a tub however.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank ktcafe
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Clean, comfortable, great rooms and staff. Absolutely no complaints here. Also, a quick walk to a great restaurant. The front desk staff will give you a free drink or appetizer/dessert coupon as well. Staff was great. I was upgraded to a huge and unique room. Super stay, I will be back for sure.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2012

The hotel is easy to find and not far from many of the places of interest in West DesMoines. The hotel was quiet and clean. There is a restaurant with-in walking distance, although I did not dine there, I did hear plenty of good things about it.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I was in Urbandale, Iowa for a business meeting and chose the Sleep Inn for my stay. I had stayed there some years ago so I was familiar with the property. Kristifer at the front desk is just outstanding. Since I am Elite Diamond status with Choice Hotels, he recognized that and upgraded my room to a King Suite; a very spacious room with a nice sofa and work area for my computer.

Right next door is the Iowa Machine Shed restaurant. The food is excellent and at a very reasonable price.

Again, Kristifer is just outstanding. I had a minor problem with the washer and the soap dispenser and he was most helpful. I consider him to definitely be manager material.

It is obvious that customer service is a priority with Heart of America Restaurants and Inns.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business